Sunday, November 16, 2014

SOUS Project Life Challenge - Woodgrain

Welcome to my blog! Here is my latest spread for the Stuck On U Sketches Project Life Design Team Challenge - Wood grain. I used wood grain not only with my cards but also with some wood veneer I placed on a few of the cards. I found this challenge a fun one to do. I love working with wood veneer. It is such a fun new
embellishment for not only scrapbooking but also on your Project Life pages. So give this challenge a chance and link up your spreads over on the SOUS site.
     It is sad to say but SOUS will be dissolving it's Project Life Design Team. I will be continuing to post my personal Project Life pages but I will be doing it on my new Project Life blog..."Live, Love, Project Life." So please come visit as I will be posting daily my December Daily album starting December 2.
     Thanks so much for coming to and looking at my blog today. Thank you also for all your comments and such over this wonderful last year I have had being on the SOUS Project Life DT. It has been a wonderful experience that I have absolutely loved. I will be continuing on the SOUS Die Cut Design Team so you will see those projects on this blog so please come back for those challenges. Thanks again and have a great week. :)

1 comment: