Sunday, November 2, 2014

SOUS Project Life Challenge - Plaid

   Here is my spread for the Stuck On U Sketches Project Life Challenge - Plaid. I have to admit that this was not an easy challenge for me to do. I wasn't sure if I had any Project Life cards that would work for it because during the month of October I only use Halloween themed cards. But voila I found one which I used it for my title card. There is also some plaid on my second
page in the bottom right corner too. Plaid can be a fun way of adding several colors to your page all on one card. I just added some washi tape to it and my date and week info to make it a fun card. 

     Thanks so much for coming to my blog today and looking at my Project Life challenge spread. Join us over at SOUS by using some plaid on your pages and letting us know by using the link on the website. Thanks again and have a great week! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment