Thursday, November 27, 2014

SOUS Die Cut Challenge - Into The Woods

     Hi and welcome to my blog. I hope you had a wonderful Happy Thanksgiving with your family and friends. Here is my card for the new SOUS Die Cut Design Team Challenge - Into The Woods. I really love this card and the way it has come out. I used the background pattern paper as part of the scene too. I cut the image from Cricut's Winter Frolic at 4". I then took some Stickles to the ribbon and the big bird's hat. I used my I-Rock to place a metallic red dot at where the knot would be. Here are the details: 

  • Cricut Cart: Winter Frolic
  • Paper: Kaiser Craft
  • Cardstock: Bazzill
  • Stickles: Xmas Red and Star Dust
  • Red Stud: I-Rock
  • Sewing Machine: Janome
  • Tread: Coats and Clark
  • Adhesive: Scotch, Zig
     Thank you so much for coming and looking at my blog. I really appreciate it. Don't forget to link up your die cut project on the Stuck On U Sketches blog. Thanks and have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment