Thursday, November 13, 2014

SOUS Die Cut Challenge - Fall Colors

Hello and welcome to my blog! Here is my project for the Stuck On U Sketches Die Cut Challenge - Fall Colors. I so loved working on this challenge. I love this time of year and all the colors that come with it so I had a blast making my card for you. I knew I wanted a cute little animal so I chose Cricut cartridge "Create A Critter 2." I cut the Thanksgiving squirrel out at 3-1/2". I used Gold Stickles on the buckle of the hat. All the leaves are punched out from a Darice punch. They are about a 1/2" tall. I scattered them on the card. I placed ribbon around the card and pop dotted the squirrel on. I then stamped my sentiment. Here are the details:

  • Cricut cart: Create A Critter 2
  • Cardstock: Bazzill
  • Ribbon: Really Reasonable Ribbon
  • Stickles: Gold
  • Punch: Darice Leaf Punch
  • Stamp: My Craft Spot "Happy Thanksgiving"
  • Ink: Versafine "Black Onyx"
  • Adhesive: Scotch, Zig
Thanks so much for coming to and looking at my blog. It means a lot to me. And thanks for joining us over at Stuck On U Sketches. I hope you all participate in the challenge too for your chance to be in our Top 3! Have a great weekend everyone! :)

1 comment:

  1. When I gave up my Cricut I was very sad to give up "Create a Critter". It's my favorite cartridge to this day and I love looking at projects made with both 1 and 2. Thanks for making my day!!

    ReplyDelete