Sunday, October 19, 2014

SOUS Project Life Challenge - Use Black, Orange, and White Primarily


     Here is my spread for the Stuck On U Sketches Project Life Challenge: Use primarily white, orange, and black. I have to admit that I totally loved doing this challenge. This time of year is my favorite. I love Fall. I love the changing of the temperatures, the color changing of all the trees around me, and most importantly, my favorite holiday, I love...HALLOWEEN!! I wanted to use a page protector on this one that I hardly ever use and that is Design E. I know a lot of people have a hard time with this pocket page because Project Life doesn't come with 6x6 cards. I like to think I am doing 4 little traditional layouts. I take each pocket and use my 4x6 and 3x4 cards and use them in different ways. I angle them to take up more space and give an interesting look. On this spread I used some unexpected items. In the bottom right corner I used a painted wood embellishment. Also the little leaves were once buttons, I just clipped off the shaft. 
     I really hope you enjoyed my Project Life spread and also hope that you will come join us at SOUS for this challenge. Thanks again! :)

1 comment: