Thursday, June 26, 2014

SOUS Die Cut Challenge - In The Water


     Welcome back again to my blog. Here we have our next Die Cut Challenge over at SOUS and it is In The Water. You need to do something in water. Try to think out of the box for this one. I did an A2 size card with a cute little mermaid in the ocean. I used the cartridge Life is a Beach from Cricut and cut her out at 4". I cut the palm tree from the same cartridge at 3". I just tore the paper for the sand/beach area. The water paper is from a Paper Studio paper pack. I just used some stickles to outline the waves in the paper.
Here are the details:

  • Cricut cart: Life is a Beach
  • Cardstock: Bazzill
  • Pattern paper: Paper Studio
  • Stickles: Gold, Fruit Punch, Waterfall
  • Ink: Cat's Eye-Dark Brown
  • Bling: I-rock
  • Adhesive: Scotch ATG, Zig 2 way glue
     Thanks so much for looking at my blog post. Remember, at SOUS we are having a monthly sponsor and this month it is:
                                                       
     All you need to do is enter any of this months challenges to be entered into the monthly drawing. You have many to chose from including this fabulous challenge. So come on and let's see you interpretation of the week's challenge. Good luck and I hope you have a great weekend! :)

3 comments: